HostMath is a web-based editor for mathematical formulas. It uses WYSIWYG-style
editing and allows creating mathematical equations through simple point-and-click
techniques. You can send complex math expressions over email and IM, without requiring
any special software.
- Lets you easily embed LaTeX math in your own html pages, blogs, wikis, etc. It parses a LaTeX math expression immediately.
- Many pre-defined templates and symbols in well-organized palettes that cover mathematics,
physics, electronics, and many other higher educations.
- Fine adjustment for template shapes, gaps, and thicknesses with visual interface.
- Can generate equations as MathML. MathML will allow you to copy and paste math into
many applications that understand MathML.
- No plugins need to be installed in the browser to use the editor.
- Multiple Undo and Redo.
Accepts standard LaTeX and Tex input with AMS extensions, and also support ASCIIMath
input. To learn how to use LaTeX, see
. To learn how to use AMS extensions, see
To learn how to use ASCIIMath, see
There are two types of equations:
Inline Equation - formulas are displayed in-line, that is, within the body of text where it is declared.
Paragraph Equation - displayed formulas are separate from the main text.
Copyright ©2011-2012 CUI WEI. All Rights Reserved.